Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cannes Film Festival 2013

I'm always looking for events like this! I love looking at beautiful dresses and dream it as mine! Haha here are my best picks!! 

Jessica Biel in Marchesa

I feel that this dress perfectly fits her, it's formal but not too heavy thanks to the bottom part of her dress which is the highlight! I love it!


 
Doutzen Kroes in Atelier Versace

Spell effortless! One look and you know it's Versace because of its trademark sexy cuts. Sure fits a Victoria's Secret Angel! 


Rooney Mara in Calvin Klein

Finally she wore somethig that's not black and white! This nude number is great for any occasion but I just wished she could have it spiced up a bit with a statement neckpiece or a pair of bold earrings and a different shoe color, like red stilletos!


Cara Delavigne in Burberry

I just love the whole look! Smokey eyes, red lips and laced number. Speechless haha!


Diane Kruger in Nina Ricci

This is just so chic! It's a light,fun girly dress perfect for summer. I felt relaxed!  

Carey Mulligan in Christian Dior

My bet!! Winner!! I love everything, it's so simple and elegant and perfect! Just immaculate. Winner for best makeup too. 




That's it! Now let me go to dreamland... 

Love,
S




No comments:

Post a Comment