Sunday, October 5, 2014

And Before You Know It...

She starts to construct sentences!

"Mommy.pen.the.door." (Open the door) As we were approaching the house, and me getting the house keys. I don't really know if this is her first sentence, I only realized it when I was about to open the door!

"Mommy, poo-poo?"

-"Poo-poo?" I go and check her diaper and there was none. "Hmm maybe you just farted?" haha. Then she says it again. I checked again and there it was. OH. Right. You were telling me that you wanna poop. I should have brought her to the bathroom! Grr. (I also saw her attempting to sit on the toilet seat. I think she's really ready)

"Mommy, brush teeth?"

"Mommy, shower?"

"Mommy, cooking?"

"Mommy, wash hands?"

"Mommy, open?" (asks me to open a snack) I follow up with, say "Please?" and "Thank You"

She can finish a sentence or a word in a song/nursery rhyme! Like, "Twinkle, twinkle, little _____?"
"STAR!" all the way until I finish the song.  The Wheels On The Bus is also a popular one.

This is the best time (at 21 months) to really converse with her! She can repeat or copy everything I say or do! haha. I love it when she uses the F sound, like "Effant" (elephant) cuteeee! No quiet moment with this munchkin, either she is talking or singing!

xx,

shiela







No comments:

Post a Comment