Sunday, May 31, 2015

Peppa Pig is in Town!

Simone and I had a date night and just watched the Peppa Pig Treasure Hunt show at Resorts World Theatre Sentosa! It lasted for more than an hour (there was a break in between) but it was very entertaining! It's not Peppa Pig in a mascot, but in a form of puppets and the cast did a great job!

I went home with a british accent! I remember the times when I was still working (or even when I was in high school changing accents just for fun)  in the hotel and I would change accents depending on the guest I'm assisting (i.e. british guest, i switch to british accent). I'm not a huge Peppa Pig fan, but I'm secretly hoping Simone would adapt the british accent haha:) And I want to expose her to shows and plays too. I'm so glad she can appreciate shows like this, she sang and danced, best of all, she can understand and follow, like when the cast asked them to shout their names, and she did. Or follows the steps of the dance and raises her hands and sing! Adorbs!

The theatre was full house! Our seats were at the middle aisle, just perfect. Best seats in the house cost $108, and when I found out that Manila's show seats are selling more expensive, I quickly booked ours! I saw families, some even brought their helpers, father and son, and of course mom and daughter/son. Oh, and not to mention kiddies in their best attire!!

I'm terribly sorry I used my iphone camera and not an actual camera because I couldn't find my battery charger for the nth time! 

Bad lighting but still all smiles

Thank God for booster seats.

Date night.

Powder pink tutu dress, cardi and maryjanes.


















That pose though.

When in Sentosa..

Mommmm I can't!

Waiting for Disney shows next!

xx,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment