Sunday, July 17, 2022

Back to blogging!

Back to blogging because, this is where I started before. I thought of writing everything here, so my kids can read this when they're bigger and understand my thoughts, and eventually use this platform to help their kids too, in the future!

 I am pouring my heart here as I type this, tears rolling down my cheeks, panicking, anxiety everywhere...

Its because I just lost the kid's childhood photos and videos, in my iCloud. Please don't ask me why it happened, but here I am ugly-crying, thinking what could I have done to prevents this, why did I let it slip like this?

I still can't accept it, I am browsing a lot of spare phones, google drives, yes I have some of it, but not ALL.


Glad I found this too:)

So I guess, lost photos means filling in for more new memories! I think I will be more motivated to plan more activities with the kids soon!

xx,

S











No comments:

Post a Comment