Thursday, February 27, 2014

Smart baby

We are all proud of our own bundle of joy.   Last february 24, i officially declared that Simone can fully understand and follow directions.

 1st incident:

Me: 'Simmie, get baby(stuffed toy) and give to daddy.'

*Simone goes to the toy and picks it up, gave it to her dad.

2nd Incident:

 Simone goes to the room and climbed to the bed

Me: 'simmie, come down and follow mommy.' 

And she did. 

February 25, she went up to me, carrying an empty clean bottle, put inside her mouth and gave it to me. She wants milk. Oh my god!!!! The next thing you know she's already talking!

She already knows our routines too.

Today, when we woke up, she went down from the bed and turned off the fan. cute.
Everytime she bathes, I will ask her, "Let's go? finished?" and she will stand up and wait for me to lift her. She will also ask me to read books before we sleep! oh my...

Time flies. Literally.

xx,
shiela

No comments:

Post a Comment