Saturday, March 1, 2014

My Happy Cheap Finds

Happy 14th month to my Simmie today! I did some major cardio today, if you know what i mean girls! Well, it was more of walking. I walked from Newton MRT station to Balmoral Crescent, and from there to Scotts Road, took Orchard MRT to Plaza Singapura! I don't really know how many miles i walked but OMG i was just exhausted. At least i was able to explore Bukit Timah area.

Anyway, are you guys into 2nd hand stuff? It all started when i was looking for this particular mushroom play tent from Cotton On Kids that was sold last November-December of last year and I was not able to purchase (all because of my stinginess that would haunt me!)  I searched forever and nothing until one day i found one at www.gumtree.sg BUT it is second hand. Whatever, I didn't care and contacted the seller right away. Got it at s$15. Here's the tent:

It looks brand new. 
Aha! Something's not right in this picture!

Today, I picked up a Mega Bloks Play N' Go Activity Table. I can't find them anywhere in Singapore but this. It cost me $15. Found it at Gumtree too! Oh nooooo. I'm gonna be stuck in this site finding cheap thrills!!!! I love it! I don't ever have to be guilty buying such expensive toys that would eventually be thrown out by Simone. Haha. Everything in Singapore is just expensive (well except luxury things) Trust me!

Not bad right? I want to buy more bloks for this table!

Went to Plaza Singapura to meet my hubby and asked him to bring it home haha. Went for a stroll at Cotton On Kids and guess what- they're on sale!!!! $7 each for these tank tops and $15 for the cute heart denim shorts! They're all 50% off yay! Wow, I wished they had these in adult sizes! too cute!


How cute are the shorts?!!


Also bought a cute Sofia the First book with a writing thing for $15.60. Not bad. John Little has a small Baby Fair going on and found it there.


My stroll won't be complete without going to Daiso LOL. Bought this pink book/magazine rack for Simone's growing number of books!!! She has a collection already. Counting Kisses book is so far our favorite!

An organized book rack for now.


Yes, everything is for Simone! Momma has none and is dead tired today! But a happy one! 

xx, 
Shiela

No comments:

Post a Comment