Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Toddler Development

How many words can a 14 1/2 toddler say?

Today, she said "beh, beh" giving me the bear. Cute.

As of today, Simone can say these words:

1. Hi
2. Bye
3. Mama
4. Dada/dah
5. Ada (panda)
6 shh shh (fish LOL)
7. Power (flower) 
8. Anana (banana)
9. Beh (bear)
10. Dah (dog)
11. Kah (cat)

Understands

1. Close/open the door or On/Off the light, fan
2. Let's go.
3. Finish -she will stand up
4. Sit down/stand up
5. Lie down/sleep
6. Get this ____ and give to ___
7. Where's the fish, Pooh, Minnie, Dora :)
8. Come here/follow mommy

I am so excited for the coming weeks that I will new words or understanding me! Yesterday I tried to make her sit on the potty and guess what? She peed! yay! Do you think she's ready? hmm, I think the mommy is not LOL! I am preparing don't worry! I read this 3-day potty training manual. I just need a lot of panties.

Such a weirdo like moi

And she whines if she can't get them out of her head LOL


Tootles,

shiela
  


No comments:

Post a Comment