Thursday, December 4, 2014

Style: Starting Young

"She didn't want to wear the uniform." Hubby informed me as I saw her uniform still hanging in her closet when I got home. Hmm, that's fab, I think she's starting to realize that she can choose what to wear! And from there it begins! But first it started with the footwear:) ugh, just recently I got her some metallic "mandals" and she doesn't want to wear it! (update: now, she loves it)

Mandals from Cotton On


Arte  pose

She loves florals!

Right after she showers and enters the room, she would go immediately to her closet and see her clothes! Last saturday she saw her blue dress from H&M and said, "Blue, blue." I told her, "It's a little chilly, please wear this." , while holding her long sleeve dress.   She took it and wore it on her head. I'm glad I have a limited but great clothes for her to choose though! I think this is a good time to let her choose from clothing stores. But no, not going to spoil her, just see what she likes. I buy her clothes, and she chooses from her closet. Mama still has to approve and is still the stylist haha!

ps.
This post was meant to be for November 11! Oh myyy

xx,

shiela

No comments:

Post a Comment