Monday, January 5, 2015

Pretend Play: Potty Training Kitty

      Random sunday again and we just got home. I saw Simone holding her precious Hello Kitty, telling me to "pao pao" means to carry in mandarin, so I held kitty and pretend play. She took it back and said, "sleeping, sleeping." So i said, "Okay, you put her down because she is sleeping." And she did.

     I was still watching what would she do next, and she kind of checked kitty's 'diaper' and said, "chou chou!" Means stinky in mandarin. She took kitty and placed her in her potty and pretended to be upset, 'scolded' Hello Kitty. if i'm not wrong, she said "Angry" in a roaring lion sound! She left kitty there and forgot all about her already so i had a chance to take a photo. Haha I was so amused. Wait. What?? Uhm did she just copy her own mother? Wahahahahah!!!! But I don't say 'angry' to her. Hmm who could it be?

"Hello Kitty, are you done?"

No comments:

Post a Comment