Sunday, January 11, 2015

Simone's Birthday Trip at Legoland

       At last, I had the time to blog! Well, not really, Simone just slept early!

     Anyway, over the holidays, we squeezed in an overnight trip to Johor Bahru for Simone's birthday! It was a cold, breezy day for us, the sun and the super dark gray clouds were fighting over the skies. One minute it was very sunny, and the next minute you get a worried because it might rain any time. It only drizzled in the afternoon when we were about to leave. Thank God!

    The guy at Legoland recommended that we go to the waterpark first, because they might close early due to the weather. Honestly, it was just okay, and I think it is just like Sentosa, Port of Lost Wonder and Adventure Cove combined! Simone enjoyed the toddler area with the legos!


"Simming, simming!" (swimming)

OMG. I think I was the only one wearing a two-piece! Dyahe LOL


Do you see the Malay women behind me? I quickly wore my cover up after.





Who's enjoying now?

Simone: "I just can't...."

The water park! big kids will surely enjoy the slides!






Father and daughter moment




"Should I swim at the wave pool or go to the theme park?"

At the wave pool. Sentosa's Adventure cove is nicer:)

oh. *face palm* excuse my untoned post pregnancy tummy til now!!

Testing the waters. Her dad photo bombing- He couldn't stand because he stained his shorts with red ketchup/chili haha!

Happy girl


We went to the theme park after. Seriously, I wasn't expecting so much about the theme park, but omg I enjoyed so much! We didn't realize that the place is HUGE!


So many Lego statues!

Hey, are you forrealz?

I told her they're her friends, so she stood there and I was able to snap some pictures!










Yo..

We cool.

Big race track



Tired already!

Boating

Only decent family picture!



Train station









Treasure hunting?


Got gold?

Excuse my haggardo look!



huge!

Well, this was we were at the longest! Simone's place.

huge giraffe lego!

The toddler playground is the bomb!

hii

I didn't manage to get a decent photo of her. She was just running everywhere lol!



















That smile..:)







We went here too! It's an Observation tower.



Didn't know that there was a Castle! next destination!


I swear I shall come back and ride on this! 

Building more legos.





Inside is the dragon roller coaster. Well next time for us!



My lovely prisoners lol.

At the Star Wars theater. We didn't go in.


This is the mini-land wherein they created the different cities of some countries like Singapore, India, Vietnam, Philippines, China and many more! So cool! Uhm did I mention by using Lego? I took pictures of all but only uploaded 2:) You'll appreciate it more if you see it personally.




Hi Santa!

The adult rides are cool too, we played the fire fighting game haha it was so fun! But unfortunately, all the rest, we were not able to try them as we have our birthday girl along. I don't mind at all. :) There will be next time! We will be back for sure!!!

xx,
shiela





No comments:

Post a Comment