Saturday, April 25, 2015

Manila in March

 After starting to work again 6 months ago, I just needed a break from everything. I'm just so tired, working during the day as a preschool childcare teacher, and going home taking care of Simone (which I don't mind duh). I think 1 kid is enough for me (for now), my own daughter haha! Too many kids makes me crazy LOL. Anyways, yay welcome back to Manila! We didn't go out of town anymore, we just want to R&R!

Eggzoited to drag her luggage at 5am LOL.

Bought her luggage at a great deal!

"I want cookie, mommy, please?" 


Thank God she finally has her own seat! No more squeezing here and there.

 Day 2 was still a family date at Fun Ranch!

Mom found my old Polly Pockets! She loves it.

Yup, chopped my hair off again plus fresh color!


With the cuzzos!




She didn't want to get out.




I love chubby's!
We watched Insurgent after this, been waiting for the sequel!!!

This was dinner.

 She sang Eensy Weensy Spider and Happy Birthday Songs haha

She super missed our dogs!
One of her OOTDs
One of our KTV nights
Seriously, we did KTV every single night! I wish I could do this in Singapore, but neighbors will complain me for sure wahaha!


The next day we went to Megamall to support my brother-in-law's TagCom event.



Lunch at my favorite chinese restaurant, Lugang Cafe. The rest of the food was not in the picture. haha

Met up with my soul sister and finally met Anne & Andi!
Simone please participate haha.

Next day we just went to meet my bff!

Had a feast of Japanese food at Kessaku!

The godmother and daughter
I missed these two!!

Monday was my nephew's birthday!

With dad's goofy face

Happy 11th!

Met up with cousin

Family is love!

Rare decent photo of ours haha

With the sissy KM

View from the rooftop of the lower rooftop?! My dad is a weird architect lol

Aww these two minions!


The brothers! The husband is sooo happy with all the beer 

Love this part of the house:)

3 generations! With my 2 moms

Went to see my girlfriends on our last day at Rockwell

Love this Rimowa display


Late lunch at Grace Park

With Iya Bilyania haha & my besh

So good to this pretty chessie!

With my soul sister from another mother!!!



Hello MAF babies!

Oh, just in case you were wondering about my long hair, I got those extensions because I couldn't manage my hair! It was too short, I told my stylist not to cut it, as I am growing my hair. He still did. Bleh haha. Whatevs.

I think this was the best vacay we've had so far!

xx,
s

No comments:

Post a Comment