Saturday, September 12, 2015

Artsy Fartsy Saturday

No sleep? No problem!

It's Saturday and Simone just had her swim class at 9am, had brunch, and got back home to rest. The lil monster refused to nap-- not forcing her though, but 12 noon is her school's nap time and I can see that she is indeed tired and sleepy! She's glued on her iPad (sorry ipad, but you are killing her eyes for too long already). I know, art! I prepared some paint, paper and there she goes painting! Hmmm...but after a while, she still wants more and more paint and gets messier and I know she's bored (it's okay to get bored, but hey, it's a SATURDAY--and why are we at home again? haha) checked some events ongoing.... "gotchit!" Haha, that is her favorite term right now.

*photos from my iphone only, hence, poor quality images, apologies*

Woohoo! Brought her to an Art Party at The Playtent! Get messy, get busy!


Go, go, go! Freehand style.


 At first I was trying to guide her, but whatever! I let it go and just watched her do her thing.


Yup, it was me who drew that lame cloud and star;p

Refused me to draw after that, haha.
I've been actually trying to find some trial classes to see if she can stand to do art classes (because they are not cheap!) for a period of time and I will enroll her when she turns three!



Sponge technique. haha


Now, finger painting.


What a cool mess. Perfect for her!

Potato stamping!

Role play! Refuses to wear any costume except this princess cape.

Rack full of great costumes!

Lively room, love the walls!


Ornament making, i made one but no pic!

Posing as Disgust face (Inside Out)

Oh, that is the ornament:)

Can't deny it, sleepyhead!


Goes back to painting again!

  Some parents were like, "Oh, she's got paint on her face!" panic mode. And I respond with, "Oh that's alright, we can wash that off later.." Huh, wait, what? I mean, that's normal right? Parents, relax, this is an art jam:) Well, she's got paint everywhere on her! And myself too!








I seriously, cannot wait for the next Art Rojak!  click here for more information! Saturday well spent!


xx,
shiela

No comments:

Post a Comment