Saturday, March 12, 2016

Donuts and Cupcakes!

With much interest in baking, I bought a Mayer donut and cupcake maker for Simone! I thought it would be more fun to do.

Here is a compilation of healthy vegan donuts!!!! For starters, I used #17, whole grain strawberry donuts, but replaced it with chocolate frosting (melted Ghirardelli chocolate chips + coconut oil) and added sprinkles!

It is actually so much faster to bake in this Mayer donut and cupcake maker. Like, 5 minutes? Really. They were more than golden brown! haha

When I finished preparing the ingredients, I called her out and.....

*photos are from my iphone only. apologies!

But first, #MOTD! aba!!!
Played with my makeup again. I need those Poppy chemical free kids cosmetics!


They cook really fast! haha


 She did all the mixing of ingredients, cracking eggs (her fave part), and putting batter in the donut maker. Yep...that's quite a mess, but I don't mind at all. She is learning! I'm being positive here. haha

Favorite part





She was like, sooooo ecstatic!



Looks yummy, right?

Aftermath!

Well, that's just one out of 28 recipes! Now... time to clean up. double mess for this toddler!

xx,
chicmom&baby







No comments:

Post a Comment