Saturday, May 24, 2014

Quickest Vacation Ever

Four days. I love family trips as it's a way to bond outside of your comfort zone. I had a lot of plans in mind, if you read my previous post, but no, We literally stayed at home most of the time, in full blast air con! It was just so hot! Come take a shower to cool myself? the water is hot too!!! not warm, HOT! It was just too hot to do anything. Am I complaining a lot? LOL I only got to cool off with Razon's Halo-Halo one time.

Simone had her own seat since there's a vacant seat in our aisle. Yay! I get to rest a TINY BIT.




That was unintentional. :)
I browsed the magazine for sec, and when I checked on Simone, she was already holding a cookie! Uhh where did she get that?! I looked at the back and I saw a couple eating Chips Ahoy. Simone gave the cookie to me, and stood up again, waved at the couple and smiled. You guessed it, they let her get some. She took 2 and gave it to me. Good girl! :)

We arrived at 8:30 pm in Manila, Hubby told me, "I want to eat Jollibee."Umm, okay, maybe we can have a delivery..?" when we came home, Jollibee chickenjoy was our welcome dinner LOL! They know.

We just met our dear friends the next day and had lunch. Finally met their "baby" haha! He's just the cutest and behaved pomeranian ever!



Our usual dinner at home. Missed these!! Tell me, do we still need to go out and eat in a restaurant? Noooooo. Look at those prawns! The head itself is as big as my palm.




My mom's birthday was May 17th so we went to her house and celebrated.


She looks so big here! 

Bonded with her cuzzos.

Happy Birthday mom!

Went to BGC afterwards for some R&R.

The Gang.


Late dinner at Elias.


My sister got these for Simone! waaah!

Last night was spent at home. Our garage was turned into a KTV party! Spaghetti, pancit from Amber, Jollibee again, crispy pata and the rest were inhaled!





Night cap.

Spent our last day bonding with this cutie! I only went out for while to replenish some necessities.


Before

After.  :)

Hi I missed you!
I was so nervous about our flight, I felt i was going to faint! We weighed our luggage, hubs said it's 25kg, and my max was only 25kg. We had other stuff so I thought we would exceed! and I always get interrogated at the immigration because of Simone (grr) plus other miscellaneous things at NAIA airport that might get us delayed to our flight. Nervousness eased out a lot when my sister sent us a lot of Japanese takeaway from Kessaku restaurant, consist of Salmon sashimi, Tiger rolls, Tamago and Tempura with rice! We ate half in the car and half inside the airport. 

Kessaku Alabang at Commerce center.
 When we got there, NAIA terminal 1 had NO aircon because of the renovation.Can't they put temporary fans or something?

We were shocked to find that our luggage only weighed 15kg! what! I think hubby must've looked at the pounds instead. So we stuffed most our hand carry inside my luggage. LOL.

My travel buddies for life!

She crashed. 
She was stopped by a bunch of Changi Airport officers for cuteness!


Well, a quick vacation is never a waste! Felt rejuvenated and relaxed. I needed that quick getaway. Always, always make time for family trips. It doesn't have to be expensive, but worthwhile and memorable.

xx,

shiela







No comments:

Post a Comment