Tuesday, May 13, 2014

So Little Time

Counting the days to Manila! I didn't really want this trip because our tickets alone cost us S$900 ughhhh I told hubs NOT to go and just book for a later period of the year. He still booked for just 4 days ...WHATTTTTT. He wasted money to save money. LOGIC? I don't know either.

ANYWAY, let's just make lemonade! Here's my list to eat/do hopefully I can make it!

1. Dine at Todd English.. and Paul

2. Eat at Sarsa

3. Brunch at Hatch22

4. Have Razon's Halo-Halo

5. Eat Silvanas

6. Order a 36-inch Big Guys Pizza

7. Buy coffee at Luna Cafe.

8. Order a Creme Brulee cake

9. Go to Simone's Pedia

10. Check some bikes for Simone

11. Go to SM dept. store (haha a must)

12. Buy Simone clothes at Gingersnaps.

13. Watch Spidey :)

14. Eat at Cibo my fave.

15. Buy Simone's milk (waaay cheaper in Manila)

16. Buy stuff at Healthy Options  .

That's all. Simple things I miss.

I miss home..

xx,
shiela

No comments:

Post a Comment