Saturday, January 23, 2016

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm never buying commercial chocolate chip cookies again. Well.. Except from Ben's cookies, Mrs. Fields, and Famous Amos! And the Sofitel Chocolate chip cookies with pistachios, perhaps?

Recipe is here from the The Busy Baker


I used Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips, it was extra yummy!

Super loves sprinkles!





Ready to put in the....fridge! For an hour if you want it chewy.

PINTEREST


VS.

REALITY! haha

But I'm very sure that the taste is pretty much the same!



I will try better next time.. which will be tomorrow! I ate everything in one go. Sorry not sorry.


Clearly. 

The hubby took a bite and asked, "Why so soft?" I was like, duhhhh It's supposed to be soft and chewy! That man. lol



xx,
chicmom&baby



No comments:

Post a Comment