Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy 3rd Birthday Simone!

 Simone is three years old, and me, three years as a mom!!! December is my busiest (and most spendable lol) month, and I just had to say that this month, just flew by!

Many milestones were ticked off the check list like graduating from diapers completely, weaned off from formula milk, doing ballet and swimming, eating on her own, learning good manners. Some things that I'm really happy about is that she colors well, super loves puzzles, and she is doing great with her scooter and balance bike:)



Her birthday month is always so jam packed with activities and events around Singapore, so I try to make it extra special by bringing her out! The day before her birthday, I just brought her to Cool De Sac at Suntec Mall to eat her heart out and just get wild at the indoor playground:)

She wanted donuts so I bought her donuts for her 12am "salubong"! Oh I forgot how Krispy Kreme donuts taste, I think I haven't eaten a Krispy Kreme donut for like, 4 years??? (because I TRY to avoid it!)

"Today is my birthday?? YAY!" and stars jumping around. I just can't. My heart melted!



Speculoos Cookie butter, Strawberry cheesecake and chocolate dream!



She's been wanting a SKATE BOARD, I swear, whenever she sees people with skate board, she goes "Whoahhhh!" and is so amazed. I think she likes outdoor stuff! I was debating whether to get one for her, I researched about it, and well, turns out there are toddler skaters after all! I wanted this brand which sells specifically for kids, and it's made of wood, but it's not available in singapore and of course shipping is another thing. Next is Penny, I'm so in love with the pastel colors! I ended up buying this Buffy fresh prints because the print is just way too cool!

p.s. I bought her protective gear and helmet as well:) no worries!



Closer look! 

On her actual birthday, I had to work (bleh), and we just had a simple dinner:) She was just genuinely happy!


Dessert first?

We celebrated her birthday on the 30th in school. I surprised her with a Princess Aurora costume, and had put her precious princesses on her cake!










These are just "some" of the photos taken haha :)






After tea break

Take 2!




 That's about it! Now, dear time, could you stop for a while????

xx,
chicmom&baby





No comments:

Post a Comment