Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Fun at Cluny Court


I have been looking for cute Easter activities for Simone and I'm so happy we went to Cluny Court! I wish I live in that area. I LOVE the community there. Everyone is just so positively happy, smiling and sharing.

I love the concept.


Simone is obsessed balloons and will want to grab any balloon she sees, so balloon sculpting was our first stop. There was a long queue inside the store Small (which I absolutely love! the kids shoes are simple but amaze) There was also a bunny girl walking around, distributing easter egg chocolates. I let her eat a few to kill time:)

Balloon Sculpting at Small store



Happy kiddo


Next stop we saw this




Simone sat on the chair by herself! She saw the colorful sticker tattoos spread out on the table. She was kind of scared when the lady sticks the butterfly tatt on her arm. Too bad Simone can't see it enough haha.




Wow just a few steps I saw some popcorn!!! I asked how much, and boy it's free yay for free kettle corn!

Someone's clearly hungry!

Played with some coloring materials...and started to throw them on the floor.... NEXT!


My Tatt you likey??



Cute kiddos

She went straight in the store The Children's Showcase because there's a huge table full of papers, cups and stickers. We designed a cup. Please don't judge haha Simone kept grabbing the glue and scissors I can't concentrate enough! I'm going back there to buy those super cute plates and utensils for Simone!!!!!!

It's soo F-U-N

wahaha don't judge!

Grabbing everything she sees *sighs*


Caricature! Yes we had this. Unfortunately we look kinda weird in the drawing (Aren't they supposed to? haha)


Our first caricature!

These boys are so cute!

Face Painting! Simone doesn't like her face being touched:( yup so we had it on her leg.. Beautiful butterflies with hearts.


Face painting galore!

At The Children's Showcase store.

Simone kept looking at her butterflies.

I wished she had a bunny face paint.. next time!

Have I not mentioned that everything was free? But the best part is, no one was aggressive just because it's free. Everyone was warm and cheerful. I love this place! Surely going back soon to try Relish resto and buy plates and shoes for Simone!!!

You may check more of their shops at https://www.facebook.com/ClunyCourt

xx,
Shiela







No comments:

Post a Comment