Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Rise and Shine!

Not morning persons (but we love breakfast food!) we went to the Rise and Shine Breakfast Picnic at The Lawn at Marina Bay last June 14, 2014 at 8 am. Left the house at 7! arghhhh



Excited kiddos (or mommies?)

"Bubbles!"

First, we claimed our Nutella kits, umbrellas from Singtel, Goody bag from Pediasure was given upon registration. I should have brought my big eco bag!


Loads of stuff inside!


Love the spatula! LOL



I made egg salad sandwich, and clubhouse sandwiches but had no pictures of it haha. I was planning to set the picnic mat and "style" it with all the food, but the 3 girls were all over it and grabbed everything, stepped on the cookies and spilled drinks hahah! Beautiful mess it is.







I was surprised to see her approached our mini picnic!

With Guest-of-honor Minister, Prime Minister’s Office, Second Minister for the Environment and Water Resources and Second Minister for Foreign Affairs, 
Ms Grace Fu. 

(Whew! that was a long one)

As usual, grabbed my sunnies.












It was a sunshine-y day at 10:30 am until suddenly dark clouds began to appear and I felt the cool breeze. I told Ivy (SIL) it's going to rain and started packing. By the time I'm done, It poured! I heard the host announced that they were giving the goodies away since it's raining, I quickly looked at the booth of Disney's Doc McStuffins and they were distributing the goodie bags! Hmm since we had umbrellas (that were giveaways too) I told Ivy I wanted to claim our bags! hahahahahaa. Yes we did:) Simone is a fan of Doc!

We didn't get to go to all of the booths, but we sure had fun!

After which, we headed to Gardens By The Bay....Still raining, but we went in. My niece was insisting to go to the Children's playground already, and to our surprise, there were more than 20 kids in the rain! I mean it doesn't  matter right because it's a water park?

Rainy fun

Kericia in action
Toddler area

 Simone had no mood for it, she was so sleepy as she was up at 7am and has not slept. We'll go back next time, anyway the water park is FREE of charge! How cool is that?




Anyways, after that we went to Marina Square to see the Minions!!! Simone loves them--I mean I do! haha. She knows them too, happily watched a short show but cried when we were up close with them! haha.



It has been a LOOOOOOONG day! Ta-ta!

xx,
shiela

No comments:

Post a Comment