Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wanted: Pedia in the East

Feels good to have a list of possible Pediatricians for Simone! The ones that I liked best are actually, not so near our house. But most importantly, I need a best friend,  someone we can trust and be comfortable with, not someone who's in a hurry to diagnose and prescribe antibiotics LOL. Oh, I want ones by appointment only. I absolutely hate queues:D I have researched a lot from talking to nannies and mommies in our neighborhood, friends, to forums and threads online, it's very interesting to read like this doctor always prescribe antibiotics, and some will also comment that they agree and shared their horror stories! Haha. Some doctors are okay, but the queue is forever. And some only give you 5 minutes and there goes your $60 consultation! I enjoyed this research of mine. I just need to make calls tomorrow.

Off to dreamland.

xx,
Shiela

No comments:

Post a Comment