Thursday, July 3, 2014

Google Mom

I'm a Google person eversince. I go to the mall and see a top I like at Topshop, but anywhere cheaper with similar design? And I'll spend probably the whole night trying to find one. I'm a little insane. Who cares, I do get to find stuff cheaper and more unique, people will ask, "Topshop?" Nope! I love brands but they're all so commercial though. I prefer hard-to-find clothes that only a few people can wear and will wonder where I bought it.Ha.

Sooo I just spent like 3 whole hours looking for a 3-wheel or 4-wheel scooter for Simone! Same time spent looking for a job, daycare and pedia! Ughhh everytime we go to the playground (that's everyday), she would grab any scooter she sees and ride on it. It's okay but so when the owner sees it, of course they would take it away and glide away. So Simone will look around and play with the next one she sees. I've had enough! "Simone that's not yours!" is already a broken record. I know she's too young, but she's just so into it... Don't worry I won't let go unless she can fully balance! Nothing, just checked the specs and prices online. Most of the ones I liked were either sold out or too expensive. Damn. Tomorrow we will check Toys R Us. CHECK only. Anyway she can only stand on it for now, and I, will have to drag her around. No, not easy. It's hard work at the playground for momma!! More running and catching LOL

xx,
Shiela

No comments:

Post a Comment